Library Closed Until Further Notice Due to COVID-19 Concerns
The Southbury Public Library will be closed to the public starting Monday, March 16 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE per order of the first selectman.
- All items currently checked out from the Southbury Public Library have been renewed through July 31st. If you would like us to check on your materials, please contact us.
- We are waiving all late fees on items checked out from the Southbury Public Library.
- Access our digital resources here.
- All programs, outside meetings, and the Friends Book Sale are cancelled until further notice.
- Please do not return any items from other libraries to us. We are currently unable to send materials to other libraries.
- While our calendar states that we will be open on August 1st, we DO NOT have a date for our reopening. We will provide updates about our closure and reopening whenever possible.