Starting Thursday, April 1, anyone 16 and older* who lives or works in Connecticut is eligible to receive the vaccine. For more information about this phase of Connecticut's vaccine rollout, including the list of 100+ pharmacies that have been added to the program, please click here to view Governor Lamont's press release.
*Individuals between 16 and 17 years old should only sign up for clinics that offer the Pfizer vaccine, as it is the only vaccine currently FDA approved for that age group.
Registration Links and Phone Numbers:
For Residents of All Towns (including Southbury, Oxford, and Woodbury):
- Vaccine Finder: https://covidvaccinefinder.ct.gov/?query=06488
- Vaccine Portal: https://portal.ct.gov/Vaccine-Portal
- State of Connecticut Department of Health VAMS Online Enrollment: https://dphsubmissions.ct.gov/OnlineVaccine
- Hartford Healthcare Enrollment: https://hartfordhealthcare.org/health-wellness/covid-vaccine/schedule-your-vaccine
- UConn Enrollment: https://health.uconn.edu/coronavirus/covid-vaccine/
- Walgreens: https://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/covid-vaccine.jsp
- CVS: https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine
- State CT COVID Vaccine Appointment Assist Line:
- Due to extremely high call volume, this option is only recommended for individuals who cannot use VAMS or a provider link to schedule.
- Phone Number: 877-918-2224
- Mondays through Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- A call-back option will be offered when all contact specialists are busy serving other callers. The team will aim to return calls as soon as possible, with the goal of same-day response.
Southbury, Oxford, and Woodbury Residents Over 65 Only:
- Pomperaug District of Public Health:
- Due to how quickly the Pomperaug Health District's clinics fill up, we strongly recommend going through VAMS or your health care provider.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Screening Form: https://www.pddh.org/perch/resources/pdfs/covid-19-vaccine-screening-form-phase-1a-1b1-12-2021-1.pdf
- Phone line for those without internet access: 203-264-9616 ext 7
Hours: M-F 8am-4:30pm
The Southbury Library has computers available for vaccine registration purposes. Before you visit, please review the following information or call the reference desk at 203-262-0626 ext 130.
- Public computers shut down 30 minutes before the library closes.
- Vaccination registration computers are located on the first floor of the library and have orange signs above the monitors. General use computers have blue signs.
- Reference staff can provide limited assistance with the computers. If you think you will need assistance, please stop by the reference desk before you log on to a computer.
- Please be aware that many registration sites require an email address.
Last Modified April 13, 2021