When printing from your own device, you can either use our printing portal, or send your document as an attachment to the appropriate email listed below. For help, please see the following instructions or ask a Reference Librarian.
Option 1: Printing Portal
(recommended for printing from personal laptops)
- Enter our Wireless Printing Portal
- Select one of our printing options: Black and White, Color, or Children’s Black and White.
- Enter your email address in the “User Info” box.
- In the “Select Document” box, click “Browse” to find and attach your saved document. You can also copy and paste the URL of a webpage you would like to print.
- Click the green printer icon in the bottom right corner of the page.
Option 2: Sending an Email Attachment
(recommended for phones and tablets)
- Log in to your email account.
- Send or forward an email with the document you would like to print attached. Please see the list below to find the email address you need.