Reserve a Meeting Room
Reserving a Room
To request a meeting room for your non-profit organization, click one of the purple buttons below to check room or time availability and then fill out our application form. Please review our full meeting room policy, and keep the following key points in mind:
- Library-sponsored activities have first priority for meeting room use, and the library reserves the right to deny or cancel a reservation.
- All applications must be approved by the Head Librarian. Approval status and cancellation notices will be provided as soon as possible.
- Applications will not be accepted more than two months in advance.
- Meeting rooms are only available during the library’s regular hours. All meetings and programs must end 30 minutes before the library closes.
- Meeting rooms are only available to nonprofit groups that are located in or serve the Southbury area. Meetings and programs must be open to the public.
- Groups are responsible for supervising attendees and upholding the library’s behavior policies.