Introducing our New Subscription Box Service: LitLoot!
Get two book selections customized to you along with some extra added on goodies in this box of book magic!
Our first box is available in June, and you can begin registering for one starting on Saturday, May 15.
Who can subscribe?
- Anyone in Grades 6-12 with a valid library card; open to non-Southbury residents, too!
- Must be able to pick up your box or have someone pick it up on your behalf, either inside the library or through our curbside pickup service.
How does it work?
- Starting Saturday, May 15, fill out our survey to register for the June box and tell us a bit about what you like to read! The survey will be linked on this webpage here when the date arrives.
- Your box will be available to pick up starting Tuesday, June 1* and will contain:
- 2 library books picked just for you
- When you're done with the books, return them! You can keep the box, treats, and goodies.
- If you want to subscribe again in July, fill out the survey link inside your book box to let us know! For those who did not subscribe to the June box, the registration survey for the July box begins on Wednesday, June 16.
Spots are limited and are available on a first come basis. Like all our teen programming, this is free, open to residents of any town, and generously sponsored by the Friends of the Southbury Public Library.
*Note: If you fill out your survey after May 25, your box will be available on Monday, June 7.