We are very excited to be offering Window Pickup Service! Online booking is now available.
To request items for pickup, click the "My Account" button at the top of this page. You may also call 203-262-0626 and select option 6 to request items and arrange a pickup appointment.
Review our pickup window guidelines below before making your appointment.
- Registration for each day's time slot ends at NOON the business day before.
- All requests for materials must be placed by NOON the business day before your appointment. We cannot guarantee that you will receive items requested after this time.
- Southbury residents only.
- All online booking appointments are subject to approval.
- In order to get your books, you or the person picking them up has to show their ID or library card through the window to staff.
- If you are having someone else pick up your books, we need to know who to expect.
- You are allowed to pick up 5 items per person in the household at a time.
- Patrons are responsible for carrying items to their cars.
- Return items must go in the book return slots.
We want to make this process safe to patrons and staff and fair to all our patrons; rules violations will result in no longer being able to use this service.